First and foremost, thanks for the follows, likes, tweets, twerks, you name it. I want to communicate with everyone as much as possible and keep you updated.
Tomorrow, you can watch my fiancé and myself paint our miniatures for the Tuesday night campaign. We will be answering questions, giving help where we can, and in general having fun. We plan on doing this sometime after 1pm EST over on our Twitch.TV channel. Going to see an early morning showing of The Hobbit! Woo!
- Sunday – Recap of our Tuesday and Wednesday adventures go live. For the most part, it’s our epic day off! Even the most epic people need to spend time with their family. My fiancé and I sometimes do random stuff via twitch. Most of the time we take the day off.
- Monday – Epic Ideas or Tips for Players
- Tuesday – Tuesday night live Pathfinder in Faerun 7pm EST
- Wednesday – Wednesday night live Pathfinder in Eberron 5:30pm EST
- Thursday – Epic Map or Tips for Game Masters
- Friday – New Epic Times
- Saturday – Upload the weekly videos from our Tuesday and Wednesday night campaigns.
I hope to stick to this schedule, but right now, it’s a one man show for content creation and editing. GraveAT9 helps where he can, and so does my fiancé, so kudos to you two for being awesome!
Check out our weekly poll below and, don’t forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself.