Indeed! The holidays are upon us and I feel like I’m in the giving mood. So, whether you are a player, a DM/GM, or somewhere between, allow me to dump a repository of useful things upon your eyeball relay devices!
- Elven/Drow/Common translator, great for coming up with names on the fly for the various locations in a home-brew campaign!
- My favorite way to play online, free too, Roll 20.
- My role-playing music playlist. I often play it while trying to come up with ideas, but you too can use it during game time! Grooveshark Role Play, Bookmark it, as I keep it updated over time.
- Google drive… Free and cloud storage? Heck yes!
- The holy grail of DM/GM help, Chris Perkins’ very own article archive from 2011 till 2013. The Dungeon Master Experience
- 4e Help from the infamous Page 42.
- 4e Help, if you have a D&D Insider account, Power2ool rocks! It features things like sticky notes, quick items, fast monsters and the ability to adjust them on the fly. All around super useful.
- Pathfinder’s “page 42” (click here).
- Pathfinder’s Gamemastering chapter on Designing Encounters, featuring most of the tables you’ll need throughout any night of GMing.
- Pathfinder’s Race Builder guide.
- Obsidian Portal for keeping track of your campaigns in any edition!
- Though it’s not updated that often, what is there is great advice! AngryDM’s blog.
I leave you with something epic to read through. Table Titans web comic!